Ottobock – PR and Event Management (2017)
PR for Good was appointed to organise “Running Clinic”, a 3-day training event for people with leg amputation for Ottobock in March 2017. The event comprised of a workshop led by Paralympic medalist Heinrich Popow, a photo call plus a closing ceremony at Harrow International School.
We took charge of all visual production for the event, including the event logo design, souvenir, event videography and photography and T-shirt design.
As the event manager of the event, we coordinated the use of venues and execution of programme rundown. On public relations, we took care of stakeholder engagement – arranging Popow to give a life education talk to a local primary school; inviting the German Consul-General in Hong Kong and members from the Olympic Committee of Hong Kong to the closing ceremony.
On media relations, we generated extensive media coverage though pitching and media event.
- 16 counts of coverage in mainstream media, including TVB 《體育世界》, CABLE TV《至FIT男女》, SCMP, Apple Daily, HK01, Ming Pao, Sing Tao Daily
- The logo design of “Running Clinic” has been adopted globally
A glimpse of media coverage:
- 星島－殘奧金牌波波夫 抗逆經歷勉小學生(2017-03-09)
- 蘋果日報－八方人物：刀片跑手向前衝 激勵同路人(2017-03-09)
- 明報－陽光故事﹕殘奧金牌跑手波波夫 樂觀面對生命 刀片飛人領學生抗逆境 (2017-03-21)
- Yahoo!－殘奧金牌波波夫 抗逆經歷勉小學生(2017-03-09)
- 活一番－【生命啟?】刀片腳把我彈得高，看得遠！他們和波波夫教練，以義肢重啟活動自主，找回心靈動力 (2017-03-09)